Keywords are ideas and topics that define what your ad/ content is
about. In terms of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), they're the words and
phrases that searchers enter into search engines (such as google, bing, yahoo,
etc.), also called "search queries." If you boil everything on your
page — all the images, video, copy, etc. — down to a simple words and phrases,
those are your primary keywords.
As you post your ad, you want the keywords on your page to be relevant to what people are searching for so they have a better chance of finding your content among the results.
Examples of keywords
If you have dogs that you want to advertise, keywords might be “dog breeds”, “puppies for sale”, “dogs for adoption”, “dogs for sale”, etc depending on what your intention is. To create an ad, on title, enter your keyword and the ad title will look like ‘German shepherds dogs for sale in Avondale’.
Zamrea is a site for classified ads particularly in Zambia. Here are the easy steps of how to post classified ads on Zamrea.com
1. You Need to do the registration and verify your registration by email if asked to verify.
2. Click on ” Post an Ad” appearing on your upper right corner when using your desktop/laptop or for mobile version, click the menu icon to the upper right corner and click ” Place an Ad”
3. Select category. enter details; title, description, prices, tags, add
photos or video etc…
– Title of the product you include keyword so people can find your ads easily. – Describe your product or service accurately. – Optimize your ad with keywords, so anyone can reach your ads. – Targeting you buyers by selecting website to place your ads and carefully select category.
4. Preview your ads before publishing.
5. If your ad looks good on preview, click 'continue' and the ad will automatically publish.
The overwhelming majority of classified ad posters have nothing but good
intentions. While negative ramifications resulting from web-based classified ad
activity have been extremely minimal, one can never be too cautious when it
comes to personal safety.
Unscrupulous people and scams can hit you anywhere. As Zamrea, we want
to protect our users and help them take care of their security, so we have
collected the most relevant information and tips on what to look out.
It’s very important to always take the same precautions online as you
would in the physical world. If your classified ad activity results in a one-on-one
meeting, always remember to:
Insist on meeting in a public place like a coffee shopTell a friend or family member where you're going or take them along
with you.If you own a cell phone, take it with you,Trust your instincts. If something doesn’t seem quite right, something
is probably amiss.
Drear Esteemed Reader, here are some tips to help you avoid scams and fraud on Zamrea.com and anywhere else on the Internet:
Only deal with people in your area. The best way to avoid scammers is to deal locally, with people you can meet in person. Scammers will often contact you from another country or somewhere far away, asking you to ship the item you're selling.Don't wire funds (Western Union, Money Gram, etc.). If you're asked to wire funds other than an automated system when you purchase a package on Zamrea.com, you're talking to a scammer. Please avoid. Beware of fake cashier's checks and money orders. Scammers will often send you a fake cashier's check valued above your asking price. The scammer will then ask you to wire the over-payment back to them. Your bank may even cash this check, but when it's discovered that the check is fraudulent, you will be held responsible by your bank.Don't make payments using gift cards (iStore, Visa, etc.). You may be deali…